Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby steps ...

and by baby steps I mean baby steps for baby steps. I thought I'd work on my title page a little more and started by looking at some reference photos of landscapes. To get more depth in my picture I thought I'd try desaturating the background more and adding more contrast in the foreground. Also I added some more faint mountains behind the ones that are already there. The biggest change would probably be the size of the man in the scene. I looked at it for awhile and I thought, "Damn he's huge!".

So here's what it looks like as of now.


I just added a quick shadow and I'll work on the man in a bit more detail tomorrow. I think I'm getting the hang out it. I'm sure I'll be eating my words tomorrow, but for now just baby steps. Baby steps for baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment